From a blog called Noodlehead, these could just as easily be my words:
- fear that I won't be able to keep up, with my family, my job, my blog, with the 8 gazillion other awesome bloggers out there.
- fear that I'm not using my time wisely, like I should be doing 'this' instead, etc.
- fear of creating something someone else has already done and I'll be accused of copying
- fear of failing
- fear that people won't like what I made
- fear that I'll use my favorite fabric and not like how a project turns out, this one's kind of sad, but true
Fear and Creativity. Something to think about...