Tuesday, March 13, 2012

exhale...

It needs to be said that I feel much better today than I did last night. The world looks a lot different in the morning.

There's something both cathartic and terrifying about making your feelings public. When I finished writing and hit publish, and then, for some reason unknown to me at this moment, posted the link to FB, I immediately went oh crap, oh crap, or crap! How many FB friends do I currently have? THAT many people are now witness to my mental breakdown of sorts. Oh crap! But as terrifying as it is to be judged or proven a fool, transparency is the one thing that I admire in the people I look up to. And transparency is publishing your faults to all of your FB friends to see.

So, yes, that was yesterday, and this is today. I suppose sometime in my sleep my "mommy-balls" began their protrusion... ya, I said it.

Thank you to everyone who offered support!

Love Always
Joan Blondina

No comments: