Saturday, November 20, 2010

the question of the year...and an update

Is it a boy or a girl? If you don't already know by now... were having a little BOY!


Here are some photos from the day we found out. What a day!



our little one on screen


I'm a boy!!!

And boy, oh boy, is he a boy! ;) I saw with my own two eyes!


We weren't sure if we wanted to know the sex. We would have been happy not knowing... but come on! We just want to know everything we can about our little beeb, and until we meet him our knowledge is limited. We were just TOO CURIOUS not to find out. 


We did get a lot of 'boy' predictions, based on 'old wifes tales' like the speed of his heartbeat, my lack of morning sickness, and how long it took me to really look pregnant. 


Immediately after the ultrasound I hightailed it to the mall for some little outfits. Did you know how cute the baby clothes are at H&M? I can shop for the both of us in one go. Amazing! And for anyone who is interested, H&M has been my favorite place to buy clothes to fit my growing body. I just buy the biggest size they have and I can grow right into it. 


Since last writing, a lot of adjustments have been made. We are all moved out of our apartment, and all moved in to our transitional space. Things are going well, and we are eagerly awaiting everything that is ahead of us. 


packing up and feeling HUGE!

our (secret) little mark made on this home
Moving on and forward. Life is good, and we are so blessed to have support and love around us!


Love Always, 
Joan Blondina





No comments: